My first post

Introduce yourself to everyone!
Piobaire

My first post

Postby Piobaire » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:54 pm

Hello, my name is Judy and I live in Idaho, far away from where Gabriel (may I all him Gabriel?) has ever been. I saw him in many films such as Little Women and Excalibur where he had smaller roles and then I saw The Man in the Iron Mask. I consciously remember sitting forward at the end of that film and saying who IS that man? And I've been hooked ever since. I didn't see Millers Crossing until loads later and got it as a Christmas gift from my brother because he knew I loved the Coen Brother movies. Just like most of you I can only dream about ever seeing him in the flesh.

Awhile back End of Days was on TV and (of course!) I was watching it and afterwards I was looking up pictures on the web when I fell into this website. Because. Of this website I found out Gabriel was opening on Broadway and as I sit here typing I am waiting for the tickets go on sale so the unthinkable can happen....seeing him in the flesh. So I am looking forward to getting to know you all but now I have to go buy some tickets! Wish me luck on getting great seats. :lovegirl:

Aragarna

Re: My first post

Postby Aragarna » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:41 am

Hey Piobaire!

Welcome to Byrneholics! :hello:
I'm Aragarna, from France. I hope you'll manage to get tickets for the show!

You've probably found it already, the thread about the Broadway play is here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1855
We're trying to set up a group trip to go see it together.
"there is bit of a traveller in everybody. but very few of us know where we are going" Papa Reilly.

Piobaire

Postby Piobaire » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:28 am

Thanks for the welcome. I scored the most excellent tickets for Gabriel. Second row balcony right in the center. I wanted to see it mid run, but the friend I am going with wanted to go in April, so I'll be seeing it the day after it opens. :clap
I so hope he comes to the stage door, it would complete my world!
:thud:

Det.Logan

Postby Det.Logan » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:42 pm

Hello Piobaire!

I'm Laila from Italy :clap
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Angelle

Postby Angelle » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:32 pm

Welcome to the Forum Judy !

I'm Angelle from Canada.