The Future of the Forum

Stay tuned to news regarding the site and these boards.
Angelle

Re: The Future of the Forum

Postby Angelle » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:11 pm

Good luck!

Stella

Re: The Future of the Forum

Postby Stella » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:04 pm

As you can tell, the Forum is still here, but we are using it less and less, so I will go ahead and close it in December.

WHAT??!! Yes, it is time for this big old Forum to disappear, so go through the postings and grab anything that is important to you. You have 3 months to wander the Forum for old time's sake... :det :det :det

BUT!!!! There is also GOOD NEWS!!! :clap :excited: :happy:

Instead of creating a free Forum or just crying because we don't have a "secret" place to talk about Gabriel (I'm crying, too, believe me! :cry:), we have a NEW alternative!

FACEBOOK has SECRET GROUPS!

So, all YOU have to do is go to Facebook and create a FREE account and then I can invite you to join the BH FORUM on FACEBOOK. Only people I invite can join this group. No one else can see it. It is SECRET. Yay!!!

We can share pics, ideas, news, and our love for Gabriel IN PRIVATE just like we do here.

:clap :clap :clap

Thanks to Violetta for this great idea! :flowers:

That is the new plan. If you already have a Facebook account, I will find you and invite you to join the BH FORUM Secret Group.

If you don't have a Facebook account, well then, go and create one NOW!

I think this is an excellent alternative to our old Forum. I hope you will use it and enjoy it!

Let me know if you have any questions.

:cow

Return to “Site Announcements & Updates”